A once in a lifetime, intimate, Australian experience, sleeping outside in a swag, under a billion stars, while floating on a pontoon on the Great Barrier Reef.
Enjoy a Moore Reef full day experience, then as the day trippers depart and the sun starts to descend, a lucky few will experience the reef environment exclusively. Take one last snorkel for the day with the entire reef to yourselves, then relax with a drink and a delicious BBQ while taking in an epic reef sunset. Wrap up in your deluxe swag, gaze at the brilliant stars of the southern skies with nothing but the gentle sound of water lapping and nocturnal creatures coming to life on the reef to lull you to sleep.
Wake to a brilliant tropical sunrise. After breakfast, it's time to discover new creatures as the reef awakens, as our marine experts take you to exclusive areas of the reef with a guided snorkel tour and glass-bottom boat tour, before the day guest return and you enjoy another full day Moore Reef experience before departing Cairns.
Departs Monday, Thursday & Saturday (Blockout dates apply during Christmas & New Year, and Chinese New Year).
- Return fast air-conditioned catamaran from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal to Moore Reef Pontoon
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Two (2) x Sumptuous buffet lunch (served between 12pm-2pm)
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Glass bottom boat & semi-submersible tours
- Touch tank & Fish feeding presentation
- Personalised Reef Host services
- Deluxe Swag including all linen
- Sunset over the reef with gourmet cheese and fruit platters
- Three course BBQ dinner
- Night-time marine life presentation in the underwater observatory
- Star gazing
- Exclusive guided snorkel safari with your host and marine specialists