Explore the amazing tropical highlands and Paronella Park.
We tour south of Cairns for a full day out travelling through the magnificent World Heritage Wet Tropics rainforests of Wooroonooran National Park, swimming in waterfalls, travelling through the Atherton Tablelands, and visiting local must see attractions such as beautiful Lake Barrine, Millaa Millaa Falls, Curtain Fig Tree, Paronella Park (Spanish Castle ruins - one man’s inspiration and dream).
Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with local naturalist guides and experience the uniqueness of the Tropics and the diversity of our beautiful tropical rainforests. Northern Experience has a wealth of local and historical knowledge and a firm commitment to the comfort, fun, entertainment and enjoyment of our guests. We include unique music, legends from the Aboriginal Dreamtime and stories of almost anything you want to know while on tour.
Tour highlights include up to two hours at Paronella park including a 45 minute historical guided tour, delicious all you can eat hot buffet lunch at Roscoe’s Piazza Innisfail (Option A & B only)*, traditional Devonshire Morning tea (Option A & B only)*, and a fully guided commentary & cruise at Lake Barrine Crater Lake (Option A only)*.
*See booking options for your choice of tour inclusions.
- Naturalist guided rainforest walks
- Paronella Park - Spanish castles in the rainforest (private guided tour and entry fees included)
- World famous Millaa Millaa Falls
- 600 year old Giant Curtain Fig Tree
- Swim in waterfalls/crater lakes and visit the spectacular Babinda Boulders
- All National Park fees
- Delicious quality restaurant style lunch - all diets catered for if advised at time of booking (Option A & B only)
- Devonshire Morning Tea (Option A & B only)
- Fully guided commentary & cruise at Lake Barrine Crater Lake (Option A only)