Book Billy Tea's Cape Tribulation & 4WD Bloomfield Track Day Tour and the Reef Day Trip on Evolution and SAVE $40 per adult
Day 1 - REEF TRIP:
Award-winning vessel EVOLUTION departs Cairns daily offering a fast, comfortable and affordable cruise, with five hours spent visiting two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. This large modern vessel provides a superior ride in all weather conditions, no big crowds and exclusive protected Reef locations. Professional, friendly and attentive staff ensure a safe and enjoyable fun filled experience.
Day 2 - RAINFOREST, CAPE TRIB & BLOOMFIELD
Billy Tea Safaris is a small locally owned Advanced Eco Accredited Tour Operator, which operates small personalised tours with custom built 4WD vehicles, maximum 16 passengers per vehicle, and your naturalist guides have extensive knowledge of flora, fauna, history of the area and aboriginal culture, which will ensure you day will be a memory of a lifetime.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
The promo is valid for 7 days from the first day of travel and is subject to availability.
For the Rainforest Day Tour, child age is 0 - 14 years. A Booster Seat will be provided for children aged between 0-6 years.
- DAY 1 - REEF:
- Five (5) hours of snorkelling or diving at two outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- FREE scuba diving lesson (5 mins) - try it first. It fun and easy
- FREE Snorkelling instruction
- State-of-the-art snorkel & dive equipment and flotation devices
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including steak & sausages (vegetarian options available) cold meats & tropical salads and pastas
- Tea or coffee & biscuits
- Complimentary glass of wine & cheese + fruit platter on return journey
- DAY 2 - RAINFOREST:
- Scenic Coastal drive
- One (1) hour Daintree River Cruise
- Alexandra Lookout stop
- Guided Boardwalk Tour
- Hand feed Wallabies
- BBQ Lunch in a Rainforest setting Restaurant
- Swim at Emmagen Creek
- Tropical Fruit Tasting
- Cape Tribulation Beach Walk
- Spot rare Wildlife
- Daintree ice Creamery (own cost - cash only)